Term and Conditions
Rental Agreement for Cooper's Ozark Cabin
Please review the following terms and conditions for your future stay at Cooper’s Ozark Cabin:
• CHECK-IN TIME is after 3pm and CHECK-OUT is 11am. No Early Check-ins and you will need to depart at the appropriate time. Our housekeeper needs ample time to clean before the next guests arrive.
• This is a NON-SMOKING cabin. Smoking receptacles are located on the front and back decks of the cabin.
• CANCELLATIONS: A twenty-one (21) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than twenty-one (21) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 21 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
• MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of guests is limited to six (6) people.
• HOT TUB – When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this property. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. DO NOT STAND OR SIT ON THE HOT TUB COVER. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
SEPTIC – This cabin is on a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time.
• PROPERTY LEFT BEHIND: Should the guest leave behind any personal property in the cabin when leaving, such property shall be considered abandoned and Cooper's Ozark Cabin shall have no responsibility for it.
• Due to the fact that the occupancy and use of the cabin and its premises is unsupervised, it is understood and agreed that Cooper’s Ozark Cabin shall bear no responsibility or liability resulting from the use and occupancy of the cabin and/or its premises.
• RATE CHANGES: Rates are subject to change without notice.
• REFUNDABLE CLEANING FEE: Our housekeeper is paid to clean the cabin and has limited time to prepare the cabin for the next guests. If you follow the departure list when you are getting ready to leave, the housekeeper shouldn’t have any problem getting the cabin ready for the next guests. If housekeeping cannot clean the cabin in sufficient time for the next guest, you will not be refunded the cleaning deposit.
• When we get closer to your arrival date, we will email you with specific directions to the cabin and suggested activities for the area and the season.
Check out Procedures:
Replace any furniture that was moved.
Please do a load of towels in the washing machine and start in dryer.
Remove trash from any garbage cans. (place refuse in the garbage cans outside)
Leave the kitchen clean: Wipe countertops, and wash any dirty dishes.
Remove any opened food from the fridge or cupboards.
Turn any lights and appliances off.
Ensure any exterior windows and doors are closed and locked.
Reset the thermostat.
Double-check all drawers and closets for personal items.
Please sign our guestbook.
Please depart by 11am so we can prepare the cabin for our next set of guests.
Have a safe journey home!